May 26-28: Christine's Bachelorette Weekend
We arrived at our campsites in Wisconsin Dells and got to work setting up camp. There aren't many seasoned campers among us, but we did a darn good job.
Soon after setting up camp, it started to rain. So, we all gathered in the biggest tent and just hung out for awhile. Kiera served us all "combos" to keep up happy and fed.
For dinner, we went to Moosejaw Pizza and Brewing Company and loved it! We tried their different microbrews, ate pizza, and soaked in the atmosphere. We missed Chelsea a lot while we were here and wished that she could have joined us. A poster in the bathroom advertised that they do parties for divorces - but we;re very confident that we won't be back for that.
The excited bride to be!
Yes, we were able to make fire! Who said we couldn't camp? Smores!
Good Trip! I am soo excited for Christine and Max's wedding on June 23.
June 7th: Bye Bye Raw
After 10 days, we called it quits on our rawmazing challenge. No more dinners like this...
June 8th: Kiera and Stefan's Engagement!
We got to celebrate with Kiera and Stefan at Trader Todd's on the day of their engagement. I already can't wait for their Big Day!
June 9th: Fun Outside...
Saturday, June 9th was a pretty perfect summer day. Linds and I woke up, did errands, and promptly set up shop on our sunny front porch. Around 3pm, we headed over to the new neighbors' for a BBQ. At about 5:30pm, we headed over to Clark with Alissa and Nilla to get dinner and try to overhear the country concert going on at Wrigley. The others headed back to our apt after dinner, but I continued on towards the field to listen to Miranda Lambert and Brad Paisley! I found perfect seats by Rob and Beth on Waveland and we could hear Everything! Another fun part about this day was that I got a 312 in a CAN! weird, huh?
June 10th: Chelsea's Baby Shower
To celebrate Rorie's upcoming arrival, us girls got together to shower Chelsea with love, gifts, and hand decorated onesies! So much fun! Love you Chelsea and Rorie!




















No comments:
Post a Comment