6.05.2012

rawmazing?

Today is number 8 of eating raw. 

For 8 days in a row, myself and three coworkers (of course) have been eating only raw food.  This means no coffee, meat, anything warm, carbs, or any of my favorite foods.  There have been minor slipups (pickles, salad dressing, and a neighbor's bbq) and one really hard night.

That night was last night.  It was brutal.  It started because I got home and I was starving.  So, I promptly began to chop up the delicious vegetables that I had just purchased from Trader Joe's.  So many vegetables.  While I made guacamole, I started craving chips, because let's face it - eating vegetables on top of vegetables is not too appealing.  I wanted chips with my guac rather than carrots and cucumbers.  Who could blame a girl.

My chip craving turned into a fry craving and then a McDonald's craving.  Heck, I would've happily settled for Hardee's.

That's when Emily said I'd be lame to quit and saved my raw record. 

Then today, my raw streak was given a renewed motivation when I realized that I had lost 3 pounds since last week.  RAWMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment