Today was the first day that we were free from our cleanse (I totally counted the weeks wrong in my previous post where I said March 4th was our last day, it was really February 26th)...so of course, the first thing I wanted to add back into my life was coffee. Lindsey made it easy for me since she made enough coffee for me to have some this morning (thanks roommie). After I finished enjoying about half of my mug and a wonderful buzz that came along with it, I got a horrible, nagging headache that stayed with me until I finally broke down and took Ibuprofen at about 4:20pm.
Thankfully, the shrimp fajitas and chocolate that I enjoyed later in the evening did not make me feel sick at all :)
Overall, today has been great because I now feel like it's my choice as to what I eat, yet I still want to eat healthy foods. My plan for the moment is to eat raw during the week and than relax on the weekends while still trying my best to stay away from dairy and grains.
As for tomorrow...I think I'll have tea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment