3.03.2012

thank goodness it's saturday!

The past month has been a stressful one for me.  Work is fairly slow and I am not taking a class at the moment, but there are family issues that are wearing me out.  Although I don't wish to share the details here, I will clue you all in when I see ya - trust me your prayers will be much needed, so you won't be able to escape the drama :)

I am very thankful that I have a wonderful family and loving and supportive friends who I can depend on and share my worries with.
I am also thankful that Greta was accepted to go to SVF next fall - looks like I have to save up for a trip to Sweden AND London!
I am thankful that even though my body does not want to accept caffeine after giving it up for a month, decaf coffee is warm, tastes exactly the same, and has been able to fill the coffee void in my morning routine.
I am looking forward to a fun day today, window shopping and chatting with the girls in Andersonville.

1 comment:

  1. It was a fun weekend. I hope you had fun. I'm glad I've got to see you a lot in the past few days (:

    ReplyDelete