4.30.2011

Van Putten - Valasek Wedding

Mary and I made a quick trip to Omaha for KVP's older sister Erin's Wedding.  You see, Nick Wells never wants to step foot into the City of Omaha, so I had to fill in :)  It was a lot of driving, but it was nice to spend a little time with Kristen and watch a pretty wedding.


Our sweet little veeps had to say "sexual"  in church!


The happy couple: Erin and Joe!



Mar and I made a quick pitstop at Billy Frog's before the reception.



This is the Puppy Chow/Muddy Buddy Table.  Well, it's the aftermath really.  This was Mary and my contribution to the reception set-up...and boy did we get credit for it!  It's not like we made the muddy buddies or covered the boxes in fabric or collected all of the white serving dishes.  All we did was plop them all together and buy seran wrap to cover them.  Yet, the bride and her mother probably thanked Mary and I for our help 20 times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment