I did it. I woke up at 4am to watch the procession and vows of Kate and William. Alissa did too. I am so glad I did too. First of all, her dress is beautiful! Alissa, My Aunt Beth, and I all agreed that the dress is nearly the perfect wedding dress of all time. She just looked beautiful and classic.
The sermon was really nice too. Some of my favorite words from the Bishop of London were:
"Marriage should transform, as husband and wife make one another their work of art. It is possible to transform as long as we do not harbour ambitions to reform our partner. There must be no coercion if the Spirit is to flow; each must give the other space and freedom." and his quotation of St Catherine of Siena, "Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire."
"Marriage should transform, as husband and wife make one another their work of art. It is possible to transform as long as we do not harbour ambitions to reform our partner. There must be no coercion if the Spirit is to flow; each must give the other space and freedom." and his quotation of St Catherine of Siena, "Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire."
They are such an adorable couple.
And now we just wait for The Kiss on the Balcony...


No comments:
Post a Comment