4.27.2011

Happy Administrative Professionals' Day!

Today was busy at work.  Especially after lunch because I had to print a large mailing that we are sending out.  Around 3:30pm, the four other staff members in my department were hovering around my desk.  This was very unusual, so I was just about to say something like "hey everyone"  or "wow it's a party out here" (very witty I know), but before I could form one of those clever phrases, I was presented with a card.  Happy Administrative Professionals' Day said one of my coworkers.  haha :)  It was perfect timing.  I had been so flustered moments before and the fact that they took the time to celebrate this obscure holiday and show me their appreciation just Made My Day!  The card they gave me was full of encouragement and compliments...and a Starbuck's giftcard!  Needles to say, it was a lovely way to end the day.

2 comments:

  1. I think we should all start using the phrase "needles to say" (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. oops, I'm not the best speller.

    ReplyDelete