2.28.2011

mug hug

You've probably all heard by now...WE ARE GOING TO VISIT VEEPS THIS WEEKEND! Mary, Em, Alissa, and I are heading down to Omaha, NE this Friday to spend a little weekend with Kristen Anna and celebrating her birthday last month. I am soooo excited and I wanted to send this little "mug hug" to her because I can't hug her for real until Friday.

If I remember correctly, this was KVP's favorite mug in my collection. It is pretty darn cute with the subtle leaves on the outside, the bright aqua, and the adorable little leaf hiding inside. Of course this is a Starbucks gem as well...

So, here's my mug hug until Friday, Kristen. I can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

  1. aw thanks!!! i'm SO excited for you guys to come! i even cleaned my room yesterday...even though you won't be staying here. hahaha. love you! and the mug :)

    ReplyDelete