2.25.2011

TGIF

It was a good week, but a full week, and I am exhausted!

I saw Mary a the Gap on President's Day and got 44% off my adorable pair of city flats. They are so amazing, I highly highly recommend them to any flat loving lady out there :)
Tuesday was National Margarita Day according to Nina and the RedEye, so we went to Garcia's!
Wednesday the 23rd was Chelsea's 23rd birthday! Enough said. Buuuut to make it even better, we ate dinner at Rockwell's!
I also ate dinner at Pizza Art Cafe this week!
Peter finally met Stephan - we can check that off our to do list Kiera ;)
I got to post Harry Potter Trivia Questions on the Bridge Events Facebook page ALL WEEK LONG because we are showing HP7 at North Park tonight!
Tomorrow I get to go see Les Miserables FOR FREE!

and in one short week I will be in Omaha with my buddy Kristen Anna!

Whew, even reviewing my week makes me tired...I wish I had time for a nap like yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment