2.23.2010

of equal importance?

I have two pieces of news today.
I'll let you be the judge of their importance.

First, I had another interview at Cambridge!
This time I met with the President of the company.
I think it went well, they said that they will be ready to make their offers by the end of next week. So, not too long to wait.

In other news, I am a runner up in a little contest I entered.
Last November, Molly and I kissed an index card for an opportunity to be the new lips on the label of First Kiss wine. Neither of us won, but we were both runners up! So, next time I'm in Michigan, I get to pick up my free $20 bottle of wine. Not too bad.

2 comments:

  1. um...i say no contest. interview trumps all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say a free $20 bottle of wine is pretty sweet, but, if you get this job you could actually afford a $20 bottle of wine...so I'd say it's pretty equal.

    ReplyDelete