So... of course we turned on Lemon Creek and stopped by.
It was my first wine tasting, so I probably did it wrong - not taking my time and not swirling the glass enough before I tasted, but it was fun!
We spent about a half hour there with the husband and wife who owned the place.
$4 bought us a cute wine glass and all the tasting we wanted.
We also participated in a little contest where we put on hideous sample lipsticks and kissed an index card. They will choose someone's kiss to feature on the label of one of their wines call first kiss.
Molly and I were planning on buying a bottle to share, but couldn't choose just one.
So we ended up each buying a bottle and for the first time I spent over 6.99 on a bottle of wine.
ahhh that looks like so much fun! we will have to do this again, with me!
ReplyDeleteof course!
ReplyDeletefirst time you spent 6.99??? oh dear.
ReplyDeleteno, I spent 14.85
ReplyDelete