2.01.2010

"here's to new beginnings..."

A new month, a new week, and a new resolve to get my butt in gear.
This morning I started February off right by waking up in the 9 o'clock hour and working out before class. I am also kicking my job search into high gear! Career Fest is this Friday and this week I intend to do research on all the companies. Then this weekend, I am going to spend Saturday in the library APPLYING! If you ask me what I did on Saturday and I say something fun, please lecture me on the importance of paying rent next fall :)
I am excited for the month of February and this new week. They began with the Bachelor, Lou Malnati's, and great conversations with friends. What more could I ask for?
So, as Vienna said tonight (on the Bachelor), "here's to new beginnings, and finding love, and not having to go back to my room tonight."

1 comment:

  1. oh vienna. i do not like her. good luck kristin!! i'll make sure you dont do anything else on saturday :)

    ReplyDelete