2.04.2010

page loading...please be patient

Today was SLOW.
At my internship, I got this annoying little message "page loading...please be patient." while I waited for the internet to start, and again when Mrs. Murray called and I had to look her up in our database, and again when I tried to edit the February e-newsletter. It annoyed me because other people were waiting on me (Mrs. Murray) and I didn't have the time to wait.
But later in the day, I got to wait on other people. I waited for Tony when he was in his meeting, I waited for Jeff to get the credit card information, and I waited on Tony while he was in another meeting. I hate waiting, especially when it's not my fault.
After work, I kept on waiting. At Caribou and Qdoba I waited for Christine's class to be over so she could meet me downtown.
My whole life feels like waiting right now. I know that life after college will be fun and exciting, but I hate not knowing what it will be yet. I don't like this in between time when I know that change is coming, but I don't know what it will be or when it will get here.
Tomorrow I'm going to CareerFest. I wish I could say that it will shorten my wait, but I just don't think so.
I know my "page" is loading, it's just so hard to be patient.

2 comments:

  1. Man, that's how i was feeling, wondering where your posts had gone!!! it's not like kristin to not post for 4 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you girl. i think we all feel that way.....

    ReplyDelete