I am so behind with my postings...here's a quick update on the happenings in my life during the month of May.
We had dinner with our neighbors and got to see the inside of their beautiful home! A dream come true! Only took 2 years.
I got coffee and caught up with Charlotte & Wes in Naperville. We also ran into Alan & Colleen Krashesky, so I guess it was a bit of a Bethany Beach reunion.
Carolyn graduated with her Master's degree in Social Work.
I hosted an Arbonne party and got hooked on the products.
Frasca with Molly for pizza and wine and good gossiping.
Many Blackhawks games...twice I ventured into the Cardinal to watch.
Alumni Networking Event at Topiarius.
First meeting of the Young Alumni Committee.
Memorial Day BBQ at Kari & Nina's. I still think about those ribs sometimes...
Volunteering for the MS Society at Bike the Drive.
A new season of The Bachelorette began complete with weekly get togethers with the babes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment