6.09.2013

Ft. Meyer's, Florida

I spent May 3-7 in Florida with Anne and her friend from Butler, Kristen.
It was relaxing, low key, sunny, warm, and exactly what I needed.  
Here are some belated photos of our vacation:

I must confess that these pictures would not do what I wanted them to do...so I gave up.  Sorry.  If you want an explanation of what we are doing in each picture, let me know ;)  The short version is that we enjoyed time at the pool and visited two different beaches.  We went out to dinner with Kristen's cousin, got Margs at a funny little Mexican restaurant for Cinco deMayo, and took a day trip to Sanibel and Captiva islands to see the "Ding" Darling Wildlife Refuge and eat a the famous Bubble Room.

The trip was just perfect.  My first trip to Florida was a success!  I can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

  1. hooray! what a great trip. I can't wait to go back with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I would go back again in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete