1.08.2013

2013, baby!

We are a week into 2013 and I am just now finalizing my resolutions for the year and looking back at the past 12 months.  2012 seemed to fly by, but it wasn't until I looked back at my blog and calendar that I realized just how much has happened.  It was a busy and wonderful year...I did a month long cleanse and went raw TWICE, David graduated!, Matt learned a hard lesson, I started to explore letterpress, I went carless, we went camping for goodness sake!, Wes, Christine, and Kiera got married, I earned the name Maid of Order, I threw my first baby shower, I survived the color run, I took two trips abroad (Mexico and Sweden), Greta studied abroad for 4 months, baby Rorie joined our group, my phone got a lot smarter, and I turned 25!!!

Last year, I didn't make resolutions that could be measured, but they were still good ones.  I want to keep working in those areas, but also accomplish these things in 2013:

Read 8 books.
Visit a part of the United States that I have never been to before.
Cook a meal every week.
One super secret one that you need to ask me about in person :)

Here's to another great year!

1 comment: