11.09.2012

tgif

Thank Goodness it's Friday!

Lately, I have been doing a lot of cleaning, purging, and donating.  In the process, I have found quite a few gems from the past.  They made me happy as I thought about what each thing represented or who it came from or what memories are attached to it.  I hope they make you smile too.



Christine and her Herbal Essences



baby Emily



Our post office box is 29, not 68...how did that know that K-Dawg belonged to the Englund household?




Caroline and Christine



Kari for Senator






the awkward mocktail mixer



oh dear


oh dear again

2 comments:

  1. Ha! These pictures made me laugh so hard. I especially love the way it ended with Emily as the life savers - I forgot all about that costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, i would like to personally thank you for sharing that with the world. i would like to add i did have shorts on underneath that, and that was 2006. i had no idea what i was doing. love these pics krsitin, gave me a good laugh. miss you! come back soon!

    ReplyDelete