5.25.2012

Hunnies, I'm home!

I made it back from Mexico after 9 days and I am glad to be home.  As I've told a few people already, it was beautiful, uncomfortable, wonderful, and crazy all at once.  The slow-paced lifestyle was a struggle for me at first, but then I grew to appreciate it.  The transition back home has worn me out and is still a little mind-boggling.  I don't have any pictures to upload right now, although I am already tagged in a bunch on facebook, so you can check those out.  I plan to tell lots of stories when we go camping this weekend - if you won't be there, you can always give me a call or email me.  I'd love to share my trip with you.

This friday, I am thankful for:
my family who cares for me so well
my comfy bed
papertowels
my job and steady income
smooth, paved streets
the sunshine
coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment