2.21.2012

RAW

Today was day two of eating raw.  Done.  If you haven't been in the loop on my eating habits the last three weeks, you may not even want to ask.  The short story is that a few coworkers, Emily, Kristen, and I have been on a cleanse since the last week on January.  We started by cutting out meat and we are now eating raw food through Sunday, March 4th.

I feel good and it hasn't been nearly as hard as I thought.  I am surprisingly full and have started to crave healthy food rather than junk.

Today's real challenge has been that I have no idea what I want to do after Sunday.  I don't think it's realistic for me to eat raw from now on, but I also don't want the month-long cleanse to be wasted by just going back to my normal eating habits.

Oh, indecision...

No comments:

Post a Comment