3.21.2011

Happy Spring and Happy Blogday!

Today as I sat on the steps of Anderson Chapel and ate Jimmy Johns sandwiches with Emily and Kiera, I was thinking excitedly about the warm and sunny days ahead. I was longing for patios to show themselves (so that we don't have to eat our sandwiches on Anderson's steps) and for a little bit of a suntan, and for that day that I will finally buy my own bike.

But then...I remembered last year at this time and I just don't want to get my hopes up yet. Christine emailed me today about how her school is predicting a snow day this wednesday...this could be us too.


But on a much happier note, it is now officially spring AND it is my little blog's two year birthday!

1 comment:

  1. this post made me sad, because I am freezing! I can't wait for it to be warm!

    ReplyDelete