Last Saturday was Katie's bachelorette party. We had dinner and a personal shower at Elsa's apartment, went on a three hour trolley around the city, and ended at the Lions Head. We had way too much fun! In 7 days, we will be at Katie's rehearsal dinner and in 8 days she and Peter will be married! I can't believe it, but I'm so excited!7.29.2010
She won't be a bachelorette for long
Last Saturday was Katie's bachelorette party. We had dinner and a personal shower at Elsa's apartment, went on a three hour trolley around the city, and ended at the Lions Head. We had way too much fun! In 7 days, we will be at Katie's rehearsal dinner and in 8 days she and Peter will be married! I can't believe it, but I'm so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fun!! why is mary's hand wet? haha
ReplyDelete