I wish you the happiest birthday of all Britta! Of course I forgot someone, I'm such a scatterbrain these days.
Britta turned 22 far away from us, but we still wish her all the best. Britta is fun and smart and a great friend I miss her just like I missed her bday.
This is how scatterbrained my life is! I just read this post for the first time today. I miss all you girls so much and today is the official last full day of camp so hopefully I'll be back in connection with the world in the upcoming weeks. Kristin I love and miss you and it has been so fun having the Looney family kids around to remind me of you!
This is how scatterbrained my life is! I just read this post for the first time today. I miss all you girls so much and today is the official last full day of camp so hopefully I'll be back in connection with the world in the upcoming weeks. Kristin I love and miss you and it has been so fun having the Looney family kids around to remind me of you!
ReplyDelete