5.22.2010

TGIS

Thank Goodness it's Saturday! This week has been crazy for me, Friday included. I worked 52 hours at Cambridge this week! It was crazy on Wednesday because after I got done working at 7pm, I drove all the way to Michigan and back just to get my suit for a work event on Thursday. It was crazy on Friday because I was the last one out of the office at 6:30, hurried to babysit, and then drove home again to Mich. It will be crazy tomorrow because I brought a pile of work home with me this weekend.
But, there were some good things about my week! Spending time with Kiera, Taryn, Ingrid, and Em. Being in charge of three temps at our Cambridge Banquet, getting a taste of event coordination, and pulling off a great night. Going mattress shopping with my dad. Drinking Woodchuck Cider. Talking to KVP on the phone.
My plan for next week is to work less, I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment