5.17.2010

Monday's Mugshot

I am proud to announce the newest addition to my mug collection. I received this little cutie from Krista Dustin. For those of you who don't recognize her name, Krista is my buddy Nick's mom. I babysit for him roughly every other Thursday and their family is so much fun and so supportive of me. For graduation, I was showered in gifts and this perfect mug was in the bunch.

I love it so much. I've been using it non-stop since I got it.
It even traveled to Michigan with me and
helped me discover that my car has a mug holder!

It has a little notch in the cup holder for the handle.
It's not very practical to drink out of an open mug
while driving, but I am in love with it!

Thanks Dustin Family!

1 comment:

  1. thats cute! i dont think you need a cape and tiara to save the world though. :)

    ReplyDelete