Christine renamed my weekly mug post "Mugshot Monday"! This week is my first 40 hour week at Cambridge and I'm afraid that I may need to start having a daily cup of coffee in order to get through it. This is another Starbucks mug and I love it because it's pretty big and so cute, yet simple.
5.10.2010
Mugshot Monday
Christine renamed my weekly mug post "Mugshot Monday"! This week is my first 40 hour week at Cambridge and I'm afraid that I may need to start having a daily cup of coffee in order to get through it. This is another Starbucks mug and I love it because it's pretty big and so cute, yet simple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i love that one too, mostly because its big enough to cool my coffee before i drink it! and then get cold kinda fast...oh well! drink it fast! :)
ReplyDelete