4.27.2010

the way tuesdays used to be...

Tonight, we watched Glee, which is funny and great and everything, but it just made me miss my old Tuesday night TV. I know, I know, Gilmore Girls hasn't been on since freshman year, but I'm just feeling nostalgic lately and I miss those crazy girls!


Logan: I have thought about asking you out, several times. I just don’t think it’s such a good idea.
Rory: Why not?
Logan: Because you’re special.
Rory: Special, like "stop eating the paste" special?

Emily: Nice?
Lorelai: Nice and red and panty-suity.

Logan: Refill?
Rory: Sure, why not?
Finn: Because drinking is bad. It's very, very bad and we're bad for doing it. [To Rory] Spank me.
Rory: I think the hangover tomorrow will be punishment enough.

Emily: [Directing the setup of chairs for her party] Just move them so people can navigate around them comfortably. Not that far apart. Not that far apart! Good Lord, if someone needs that much room to get around a chair they shouldn't be at a party, they should be on a treadmill.

Lane: There.
Kyon: What's this?
Lane: Fries.
Kyon: But Mrs. Kim, she says that fries are the devil's starchy fingers.

Lorelai: Hey, I should bring steak sauce, right?
Rory: For what?
Lorelai: Pizza.
Rory: I just got back from Italy.
Lorelai: So?
Rory: So they'd shoot you in Italy for that.
Lorelai: But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries' cultures in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy.
Rory: I forgot. Bring on the imperialistic condiments.

Richard: Only prostitutes have two glasses of wine at lunch.
Emily: Well, then buy me a boa and drive me to Reno because I am open for business.

No comments:

Post a Comment