And I took a Gilmore Girls test on Stepan's phone and got 15 correct out of 20. The average is only 12.53! Plus the one's that I got wrong were stupid...Who did Tristan break up with before he kissed Rory? Summer...Who does Lorelai not get along with? Scott Patterson (Luke)...What is Paris dreaming about when Lorelai is dreaming about the alarm clocks? Woodward and Bernstein.
4.28.2010
my lazy and wonderful day
I had tons of free time today! 1:30-6:30 and NOTHING planned! So unusual and very welcomed. Anyways, I spent my whole day surfing on the internet and watching GG. Just wanted to share some of the cute things that I found...
And I took a Gilmore Girls test on Stepan's phone and got 15 correct out of 20. The average is only 12.53! Plus the one's that I got wrong were stupid...Who did Tristan break up with before he kissed Rory? Summer...Who does Lorelai not get along with? Scott Patterson (Luke)...What is Paris dreaming about when Lorelai is dreaming about the alarm clocks? Woodward and Bernstein.
And I took a Gilmore Girls test on Stepan's phone and got 15 correct out of 20. The average is only 12.53! Plus the one's that I got wrong were stupid...Who did Tristan break up with before he kissed Rory? Summer...Who does Lorelai not get along with? Scott Patterson (Luke)...What is Paris dreaming about when Lorelai is dreaming about the alarm clocks? Woodward and Bernstein.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment