Although I love holidays, I do not appreciate April Fools Day.
This morning when I woke up, I thought it's a good thing KVP is gone and even better that we don't live in Burgh anymore. I am just not a practical joker and the thought of people trying to trick me on April 1st makes me nervous. Even when I was in grade school, I can remember dreading April Fools Day.
But, I survived today with only a tiny joke from Peter Butkevich when we were at the Rail for bar trivia. It was another beautiful day and I enjoyed time by the bean after my internship. It looked like summer downtown. Where have all these people been hiding the past 5 months?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey! I believe you definitely helped me at least once in Burgh with some jokes.. Probably smart.. Keep yourself away from the receiving end!! Hahah Miss you and hope you're having a great Easter break!!
ReplyDeleteand i'll have you know i did not try to trick anyone. i kinda forgot it was april fools, until i saw google.
ReplyDeletehaha. i saw Topeka too. At the Rail, Lindsey Smit put up a good defense for why it tricked her.
ReplyDelete