Right now I am sitting at the park in town watching Max and his friends play baseball while I catch up on all of your lives. And it hit me that this will be my future. Sitting up here reading about your lives through blog. I'm really glad we have these - I got made fun of for mine but I love how it will be a great way to stay connected when our busy lives get up and running. And right now I cannot wait to see you - Saturday! woo hoo!!
wish i could've joined you! next week?
ReplyDeleteRight now I am sitting at the park in town watching Max and his friends play baseball while I catch up on all of your lives. And it hit me that this will be my future. Sitting up here reading about your lives through blog. I'm really glad we have these - I got made fun of for mine but I love how it will be a great way to stay connected when our busy lives get up and running. And right now I cannot wait to see you - Saturday! woo hoo!!
ReplyDelete