On our last night of Spring Break, we went to a little karaoke bar in Washington, called Peyote. It was a little dingy and creepy, but very entertaining. At first, we just sat on the sidelines watching all the crazies dance and the elderly man sing. But then, we got a visit from a few surprise guests.
Three adorable boys came over, plopped on Ingrid's lap, and got us to get up an dance. One danced with Emily forever, one stared at Ing forever, and Mr. Moves twirled me around the dance floor and cheered me up after Mr. Creep got me down.
At first I was trying to do my own thing, but he kept saying "trust my hands". Once I did, I didn't have to make another move. He just twirled me and swirled me until my heart was content. I had never danced with a boy who knew how to dance. Well, now that I have, I'm hooked.
Now after a long day that followed a sleep deprived week and will be followed by a hectic three days, all I want to do is be spun around a dance floor.
Where is my Mr. Moves?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SO CUTE!
ReplyDelete