Today and tomorrow, I am in Columbus, Ohio.
With Dan Hamil, Vice Pres at Cambridge.
My first duty as his Administrative Assistant.
So, you could say that I'm away on business.
How weird is that?
I feel so over my head.
I woke up at 4 am this morning, Sarah dropped me off at the office at 6 am, and we landed in Ohio before 10:30 am! Now we are sitting in the lobby of our hotel "working". Well, they are working and I am blogging and pretending to work. This is all very new and foreign to me, so I am a little nervous. I feel like I can't let my guard down because this whole trip I am with my boss.
But, I get my own King size bed tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good luck! can't wait to hear about it. and enjoy that big bed!
ReplyDeletewow you are so grown up!
ReplyDelete