So, if you read Christine's or Kristen Van Putten's blog, you may have heard that I got a job offer from Cambridge Educational Services.
If you don't read them, it's true, I got my first job offer!
Last night at 8:58pm, by email.
I am happy, but also overwhelmed at the importance of this decision.
We have been in negotiations today and currently, I have received 5 emails from the president and senior vice president since the offer was made! (I have only sent one)
There are just so many things to consider as I make this decision.
I don't think I'm being overly dramatic when I say that my near future will be decided by this decision. I just wish I had a crystal ball.
I have until next Tuesday to decide, so stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm sorry! i thought you had already updated saying you got it! i would not have posted it on mine otherwise. oh well, no one except alla reads mine anyway :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! whatever decsion that you make, its still great news!
ReplyDelete