1.18.2010

"You can't kiss me, but I can torture you" Monday

Today was Martin Luther King Jr. Day, so no classes at NPU.
Unfortunately there was still daycare.
While I was working, I missed a call from Wes Sorrill, my friend who is in the Air Force in Iraq. I was so bummed when I listened to his message and realized that I missed a chance to talk to him. Hopefully he will try again, although phone time is hard to get and he's only allowed two 15 minute calls a week. I will just have to settle for sending him a letter.
After daycare, Christine made me a wonderful BLT for dinner and I brought over edamame. It was so nice to have a good meal ready for me after work. I will have to return the favor, Christine!
After dinner was The Bachelor! I always look forward to Monday nights - all the girls (about 15 if everyone can make it) gather together to cheer and critique the bachelorettes. It's a little loud, hot, and the TV reception's not perfect, but it's so fun. It was pretty wild this week, but my girl is still in the running. Go Ali!

3 comments:

  1. I too am sad to see Elizabeth go. Only because she was my pick and now I cannot win the pot. Oh well. I lasted longer than Mary.

    ReplyDelete