5.13.2013

April

Another month has passed by all too quickly.
Here are a few highlights from April...

Bad Apple with David to hear about his Peru trip.  It really got me dreaming...
Golden Crust with Greta to see the amazing renovations.
I am practically an Aunt!  I found out that my cousin Katie and her husband Peter are expecting a baby in November.  This will be the closest thing that I have to a niece or nephew yet.
Potluck with Burgh Babes.  We must do this again soon!
Spaghetti Pie with Burgh Babes to honor Louise with her famous recipe.  Also, another reason to gather the babes around the table and drink too much wine on a Tuesday.
Flood Day!  Not as crazy as the flood of 2008, but I got a day off of work :)
Arbonne Party - fun way to pamper ourselves and enjoy too much wine on a normal Tuesday night.
Volunteered at 4 Mile run to benefit MS Society.
North Park Cov. Preschool Pancake Breakfast with Rorie.  This was especially fun because I went to preschool here! 
Handel's Messiah with my mom to celebrate Mother's Day!  We enjoyed Garcia's for dinner and North Park put on a wonderful performance, making it a great early Mother's Day.  We even made it a sleepover and mom got to see Park Community Church in the morning.
More Reading!!  I finished Start Something that Matters, Bloom, and Bread and Wine.  This brings my books total to seven!  I'm finally going to meet and exceed a New Year's Resolution!

2 comments:

  1. no florida comment? i guess that was techically in may :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I am working on a draft with pictures. I'll also be emailing you asking for pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete