3.24.2013

February

After a seemingly easy month away from 7 different types of media, I am back in the blogoshpere!

February flew by...

We finally got a good amount of snow! 

Emily, Penny, and I visited Christine and Juno.  We drank and snowshoed and drank and played cribbage.







Greta turned 21!

Mary, Rebekah, Kari, and I met Kristen in Iowa City to celebrate her 25th birthday.  We had a surprisingly wonderful time there!  We partied with college kids, found blue mason jars for my collection, ate at a great breakfast spot, and tried a new Brewery.




Chelsea turned 25!

Emily and I started a cleanse and gave up after the attempt to go vegan.

I did a lot of reading and am feeling good about my resolution.
I finished the Hobbit.
I started and finished Blue Like Jazz.  Yes, Christine, it was my first time reading it and I have no idea why it took me this long.
I started reading The Great Gatsby.

Emily and I became addicted to Gossip Girl.  No, Lindsey, we still hate Chuck :)

Today, I am...
repeating the phrase "be still and know"
listening to Mumford & Sons' I Will Wait
watching Friday Night lights

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I also became obsessed with Gossip Girl, and it was a great show to work out with, but then it ended and so did my ability to workout at the gym.

    ReplyDelete