It's the quietest Friday ever at work because it is Fall Break and it's rainy. I am having a hard time staying on task. And for lunch I am unable to leave my desk (no student workers), so I am wasting time on the internet. Not even feeling guilty about it.
Mostly because I'm bummed. I lost my drivers license...so that has been a little bit of a pain this morning. Hopefully I can get a replacement ASAP, so that I do not have to text my roommates again asking them to help me buy wine.
Things that are not a pain:
talking to Alissa twice in one week
brunch plans with Gretchen tomorrow
a wide open day on Sunday, free to do some "fall cleaning" and sorting through things for donation
a forcast for 70 degrees next week
ordering pizza for lunch at work
new winter boots
Kristen's upcoming visit
lunch plans with an old Cambridge coworker
seeing Greta in 26 days!
Happy Rainy Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment