10.15.2012
Homecoming
Last weekend was homecoming and Christine used that as an excuse to come and visit! She arrived on Friday night and we bummed around the apartment and looked at her book of wedding photos before going to bed.
On Saturday, Christine, Linds, and I attended the block party and met up with Rorie, Chelsea, and Kari. Christine and I then headed to the Volleyball game to see Julia, the Bakkens, and Perssons. They won! After a break at the apartment, a movie, and pizza, Christine and I headed back to NPU for the soccer game. They won! Then Emily met up with us at the Young Alumni Event at the Daily for free apps. (no, not those kind of apps). Our night ended at Ricochet's with Rob, Beth, Aaron, and Linds.
On Sunday, Christine left early and I spent the majority of the day in bed and bumming around the house while it rained and rained.
Thanks for venturing into the big city to visit, Christine. I don't like you being so far away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment