You could probably gather this from my lack of posts since early August, but this past month has been a crazy blur. Work is nuts with the start of the school year, I'm planning a trip to Sweden for my mom and I, and life just keeps bustling along as usual.
I've been feeling especially overwhelmed today. Perhaps as I get closer to 25, I feel this extra pressure to know where I am going and to have good answers to the hard questions. I'm sure this pressure is mostly self-imposed, but it's still there. (although getting a letter from the Social Security Administration doesn't help)
My strategy for coping with this is just to enjoy the day that I'm in instead of the days ahead. Today I enjoyed the sun and the heat, not thinking about the fall weather to come. I'm going to take advantage of my car to do errands, instead of debating the idea of selling it. Tomorrow I'll work on making peace with the flight prices to Sweden, rather than obsessing about when they might go up or down.
If you have any better suggestions, please share ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment