7.02.2012

I heart my Aunt Beth!

I hope that you all have an Aunt Beth.  You know, that one aunt who is a super wonderful, fun, and kooky.  She spoils you and she makes you laugh.  She's very wacky and sooo loving.  She gives you truthful advice and cares about the small things in your life.  If you don't have an Aunt Beth, let me share mine with you...

Today at work, I received a package.  This might not seem so exciting, but I usually do not get many packages at work and when I do, I know in advance either because I ordered something or because the sender confirmed my address and told me it was on the way.  This time it was a surprise!

My Aunt Beth always sends treasures.  Boxes chock full of crazy and perfect treasures.  Just see for yourself...

I just heart my Aunt Beth!

No comments:

Post a Comment