3.19.2012

wedding marathon

This weekend was full of wedding events!
First, I went home to Michigan for 23 hours to celebrate Wes and Charlotte Sorrill's wedding day:

The ceremony was held at our church, Harbert Community, and officiated by Kyle Small.


Between the ceremony at 2 and the Reception at 4, we stopped at Greenbush brewery in Sawyer with Pastor Kyle.  Matt and the rest of the Smalls joined us there for rootbeers before we headed to the party.



The beautiful bride and me



Wes and his girls

Saturday morning, I got back in the car and headed home for Christine's shower at Naperville Covenant Church.  Next came shoe shopping in which we almost found a shoe, but it just wasn't right.  To round out the wedding weekend was Christine's friend shower at our apartment:





And Sunday I did almost nothing and loved every minute ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment