1.28.2012

it's been awhile

January has flown past and I have neglected my beloved blog and forgotten to keep my faraway friends updated on my life...that stops tonight with a comprehensive review of the past 27 days.

Thank goodness for the past 4 fridays:
David passed his physical training licensing exam
Matt hurt his knee, but thankfully doesn't need surgery
Mad Men on Netflix
I am halfway done with yoga bootcamp - 3 saturdays to go
Molly and Anne and I finally got together to celebrate Christmas
I don't have to read or post for any classes until March
we finally got snow :)

The truth about my mom's Tebow delusion:
Some of you may know that my mom wants me to marry Tim Tebow.  She has been on this kick for a couple of years, but the talk escalated greatly this year during his string of wins with the Ravens.  The current threory is that I will meet him on the plane when I go to Mexico (he will be on his way to the Phillipines) and we will fall in love.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, see below...

January 11th text messages
mom: "have you seen the new Tim Tebow jockey ads?"
me: "no"
mom: "it's Christian beefcake"

January 12th and 14th facebook posts




















January 23rd mail



The Bachelor is back!
Yes, of course we are watching The Bachelor every Monday and we have decided to do a pool again this season. $2 gets you into the pool and the winner (or closest) takes the pot. My girl is Lindzi.














She rode in on a horse and got the first impression rose, but she's faded into the background since then. Hopefully she can pull through.

No comments:

Post a Comment