12.06.2011

Merry Christmas, SA!

Today I ran to do some errands during lunch.  My plan was to stop by the Salvation Army accross from the Aldi's on Pulaski to drop-off my donations that I accumulated from cleaning my room and to quickly run into Jewel to put my big bag of coins through the coinstar and exchange them for a giftcard to give David for Christmas so that he can pay for his personal training test.

The trip started off perfectly.  The truck was at Salvation Army and ready for my bag of donations, I was easily able to make a left turn back onto Pulaski with no cars coming from either direction, and it looked like I'd make the green light to turn left onto Foster and zip into Jewel.

And then I realized.  In my effort to get organized this morning and to carry as few bags to work as possible, I put my coin bag inside the donation bag...which I had just dropped off.  So, my approximately $30 coin bag was also donated to the Salvation Army.

I'm sure God has a good plan for those coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment