12.24.2011

Christmastime

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!
I am wishing that it was a White Christmas, but I am sure that very shortly we will get snow and soon after that, I will wish it all away, so I guess that I should just enjoy this mild winter while we have it.

I am thankful for the activities that got me into the Christmas spirit despite the weather:
Caroling and watching White Christmas with Em and Linds at the Music Box
Seeing the Macy's windows and drinking Gluhwein at the Christkindlmarket in Daley Plaza with Christine, Max, and Em.
Running into a mini snowstorm outside of CBS2 studios.  Even though we soon realized that it was soapsuds, it was nice to have a little snow!
Decorating our Christmas tree when I arrived in Michigan this morning.
Tons of Christmas M&Ms.

Tonight we will have Swedish meatballs and potatis korv for dinner, open gifts from farmor and farfar, and go to church at 11pm.  Wishing you all a Merry Christmas with your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment