10.22.2011

Oak Park, IL


Today I finally toured the Frank Lloyd Wright home and studio!  I have been wanting to go there for a loooong time and now I have!  I have vague memories of going on a field trip to the house in grade school, but nothing substantial, so it was nice to get to go and see it again.


My coworker buddy and Lindsey graciously came along with me.

Another attraction that we visited was the Oak Park Farmer's Market.  We saw a cute little old man blue grass band, ate yummy cinnamon sugar cider donuts, and I purchased broccoli, green beans, red pepper, yellow pepper, green pepper, and apple cider :) 
I already ate some of the broccoli tonight (I roasted it with some red potatoes that I got at the Lincoln Square Farmer's Market on Thursday) and it was delicious!

1 comment:

  1. That Frank Lloyd Wright--Architect sign reminds me of...
    Ted Mosby....Architect. Ah HIMYM.

    ReplyDelete