9.30.2011

TGIF?

Take a walk through my afternoon with me...

- I Left work and talked with my Uncle about potentially getting his old car.  He talked and talked and ended up making me more confused about weather I want to own a car or not...
- A coworker and I walked to the train and I mentioned that I reserved a Zipcar to go to Target tonight and was really excited.
- I realized that although I made a Zipcar reservation, I had not made sure that my Zipcard was in my wallet
- So, I had to get off the train, walk past the Zipcar spot, and go home to get my Zipcard.
- Once I found the Zipcard and left the house again it started pouring, so I sat on the porch until it slowed down, but my shoes still got soaked on the walk back to the el stop (since I decided not to wear my boots because I wouldn't be able to drive in them).
- I arrived at Target and got a text from Lindsey letting me know that I left my keys in the front door and she hid them for me so that I could get into the house if she wasn't there when I got back.
- I raced around Target, only getting half of the things on my list, so that I could get home in time for Chelsea's last "single dinner".  When I got to the cash register, I realized that I had left my wallet in my bedroom when I was searching for my Zipcard.
- I headed home with only the items I could purchase with the cash I had.
- The silver lining to this dark cloud of a friday afternoon is that once I got back on the el to go to dinner, I only had to pay a 25 cent transfer...which means all this happened in less than two hours since I got off of work.

Something that I am really proud of from this week is that I did a headstand at yoga on Wednesday!  There was only one other student in the class, so we got A LOT of attention from the teacher.  My arms are still sore :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you held in that whole story at dinner! what a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...I told Chelsea and Kiera before you arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This walk through your afternoon exhausted me.

    ReplyDelete