8.16.2011

San Fransisco, California

 

We started our trip to San Fransisco by riding on a cable car!



The hills were pretty, but the roads were wild.
It was a smart move to park the car and hoof it around the city.


 
We visited Lombard Street, "the crookedest street" according to my grandma.



We did some shopping at Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 38 and had lunch looking out on the Bay.


Our visit to Ghirardelli Square was fun!
From there we walked straight to the water and I put my toes in.


Anthony, Greta, and I wore ourselves out with all the walking (and shopping).
After a quick walk around the Aquatic Park and a longing glance at the Golden Gate Bridge and Alkatraz, we headed back to Union Square.
Our final activity of the day was meeting Britta for Peet's coffee downtown, sadly I forgot to take a pic.


I'll be back, San Fransisco...


No comments:

Post a Comment