6.11.2011

Hi friends.  I'm sitting at starbucks doing some "internet errands" and writing to you is the last one on my list for the night.  We got our internet installed on Wednesday, however it is already out of service.  Mr. Comcast was here today and he said it should be up and running by Monday.  So...that's why I haven't been around much.

Instead of blogging, I've been spending my free time watching TV.  I am addicted to Cable TV!!!!!

This is the first time in my life that I've lived with cable and I don't know how I'll ever be a productive person again.  Even when there's nothing on live TV, I have found several new favorites on OnDemand: DC Cupcakes, Audrina, and Cake Boss.  I'm even trying to give Mad Men a chance, Mary.  Add those to oldies such as Real Housewives, Say yes to the dress, and House Hunters and you may never see me...

1 comment:

  1. Definitely get addicted to Mad Men. I watched all the seasons during winter break. SO good!

    ReplyDelete