Around the 16th of the month a certain friend I know would typically say that the month is almost over. This would be followed by another wonderful friend becoming annoyed and correcting her that this is not true, the month is only half way through. Today, I fully agree with the former. The rest of my April is going to be rather full and before I know it, May will be here!
April 16th - today
17th - 2 apartment showings off the Southport stop
18th - Cubs game with Em at 7:05pm
19th - quick trip home to MI after work for my parents' 25th wedding anniversary
22nd - Cubs game with Christine, Max, and Mary at 1:20pm
23-24th - home to MI for Easter
26th - Cubs game at 7:05pm (I have an extra ticket if anyone would like to join me...)
29-1st - trip to Omaha with Mary for Erin Van Putten's wedding!
And in between those events, I'll be busy at work with new student registration.
And if tomorrow doesn't go as planned, all my free time will be devoted to apartment hunting.
Thankfully, my May is not very booked...yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment