Today is my parents' 25th wedding anniversary.
Honestly, I feel a little bit in awe of that.
I realize that a lot of people's parents don't stay together that long
and as Laurie Bakken told me on Sunday,
being married is the hardest thing she has ever done in her life.
Today, I am struggling a bit.
I have had only one meaningful relationship.
It started when I was 16 and ended for good earlier this month.
Although I know our decision is the right one
I have recently realized that I am sad
really sad
to know that I am closing the door on that possibility for good.
I am so thankful that my parents work on their marriage
and that they been together for 25 years.
I am praying that this will one day be me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It will one day be you! And me! And we'll talk about the time in our lives when both of us were doubtful about our futures as trophy wives. Wine date soon por favor? LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete