I'm not sure if anyone out there needs this, but I do.
"On a long journey you are bound to face a few roadblocks, a possible flat tire and several detours. These bumps in the road are an inevitable part of all journeys and it is important to keep in mind that the obstacles are not necessarily part of a conspiracy against your progress. Acknowledging their inevitability helps us prepare our minds in advance for their occurrence, keeps us from feeling uniquely persecuted by their placement in our lives and leaves open the possibility that God might just be at work.
On this journey that God has you walking there are roads that no one has walked for a very long time and there are powerful deterrents at work to keep you from walking in the direction God has been calling. But I believe God has you walking a particular stretch of road for a reason and that Jesus is more powerful than any plan of attack against you. As you continue on the journey today I invite you to investigate the roadblocks that have kept you from moving forward and then I challenge you to begin to pray harder and begin to boldly walk forward."
Check out Judy's blog for more: http://northpark.typepad.com/pastor_judys_blog/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment